Equalify is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Blake Bertuccelli-Booth, Equalify’s creator, continually improves the user experience for everyone and applies the relevant accessibility standards.
The standard we adhere to
Equalify strives to be Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG) AA compliant. The WCAG is an open standard for determining accessibility. AA compliance is considered good support for a website geared toward a global audience.
Measures to support accessibility
Both automated and manual tests were used to ensure compliance.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Please let Blake know if you encounter accessibility barriers on equalify.app:
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Equalify.app is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Narrator, Orca screen readers; Windows, macOS, iOS, Android voice control plus Dragon; Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Chromium browsers (mobile and desktop).
Equalify.app is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 may have issues with some of the structure; Safari with VoiceOver (macOS and iOS) has issues related to list exposure (a known Safari bug/feature); Chrome, Firefox, Safari have assorted issues with tables (known browser bugs).
Accessibility of Equalify.app relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
There are currently no limitations and alternatives to report.
Blake Bertuccelli-Booth assessed the accessibility of equalify.app by the following approaches:
- Using Equalify to run the axe-core and WAVE automated scanning tools.
- User Feedback
Blake is happy to send an evaluation report. E-mail: email@example.com
This statement was created on April 28, 2020. Its content is based on Adrian Roselli’s Accessibility Statement, which was generated via the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.